WHAT IS LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
This laser technology targets and destroys hair cells responsible for hair growth without harming the surrounding skin. This treatment is fast and comfortable. You can expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and the amount of hair in the areas. Since this treatment only targets hair in the active phase of growth, multiple treatments are often needed. Safe and effective on all skin types
BENEFITS OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
- 15-45 minute treatment time
- 6+ sessions
- Low discomfort
- Long lasting results
- No downtime
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING AND AFTER THE TREATMENT?
- The sensation of light is sometimes uncomfortable and may feel like a moderate to severe pinprick or flash of heat
- Mild swelling and/or redness may accompany this, but it is usually resolved in 1-2 days
- Do not be alarmed if you experience bumps in the treated area as this is normal and will resolve within a few days
How does it work?
Energy is used to target and destroy hair follicles responsible for hair growth without causing damage to the surrounding skin.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PACKAGES
Lip, Chin, Ears, Toes, Feet, Nose, Hands, Sideburns, Underarms, Abdominal, Line
Chest, Forearm, Brazilian, Full Face, Abdomen, Upper Back, Lower Back, Extensive Bikini
This includes Full Back, Full Arms, Upper Leg, Lower Leg
PRE TREATMENT CARE
- Discontinue any treatment topicals and prescription medications 7 days prior to treatment
- No sun exposure, tanning beds, and sunless tanning cream for 4-6 weeks prior to treatment. Sun exposure decreases the effectiveness of the laser treatment and can increase the chance of post treatment complications
- No waxing, tweezing, or electrolysis for 4-6 weeks prior to treatment
- Area being treatment must be shaved within 24 hours of each treatment
- Use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with an SPF 30+. We recommend Brush on Block, Avene Mineral SPF 50, or blue lizard. Apply to the treated area every 2 hours when exposed to the sun. It is recommended to make this part of your skin care routine
- Remove all makeup, creams or oils prior to treatment
- Test spots may be performed to determine effective treatment settings
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Apply wrapped ice or gel packs if necessary after treatment. Never apply ice directly to skin
- Bathe and shower as usual. Treated areas may be temperature-sensitive
- Do not shave the treated area if crusting is evident
- Avoid sun exposure between treatments. Apply recommended SPF daily
- Apply Meladine as directed, if necessary
- Avoid use of deodorant for 12 hours
- Makeup can be applied immediately after treatment
- Once the skin is healed, continue back on the recommended Environ/Avene treatment regimen to maintain optimal results